Physics 11: Exam Information
General Exam Info
The grade 11 chemistry final is divided into 2 sections:
- Oral Component (10% of final grade)
- Written Component (40% of final grade)
The oral exam will be conducted on Wednesday January 21. The oral exam is 5-10 minutes long and will require you to discuss a topic that we studied in class.
The written exam will be on Monday January 26th from 9AM-12PM.
In-class review time will be provided on January 19, 20 and the 21st.
There will be additional time available outside of class on the following dates:
Monday, January 19- 3:00-4:30PM (general)
Wednesday, January 21- 12-12:30PM (physics only)
Tuesday, January 20- 4:00-5:00PM (by request only)
Please bring questions or issues to tutorials to help structure the tutorial.
All the topics covered in the semester may appear on the exam. There is greater weight on post-midterm material than there is on pre-midterm material.
- Average Displacement, Velocity and Acceleration
- Instantaneous Displacement, Velocity and Acceleration
- Constant Displacement, Velocity and Acceleration
- Scalar and Vector Quantities and Representations
- Acceleration Due to Gravity
- Frictional Forces
- Common Forces
- Newton’s Laws
- Force and Acceleration
- Forces on Angles
- Momentum and Impulse
- Mechanical Energy
- Power and Efficiency
- Conservation of Total Energy
- Conservation of Momentum
- Wave Behaviour
- Sound and Electromagnetic Waves